Buy House Plans

Our unique house plan design service provides you with architecturally designed, innovative, high?end plans at a fraction of the cost. Look through our house plans today and build the home you?ve always dreamed of. Check back with us often as new plans are being designed monthly.

Plan 10000

1,713 sq. ft.

4 bedrooms

Plan 10001

1,191 sq. ft.

3 bedrooms

Policies & Disclaimer

All sales on house plans and customization/modifications are final. No refunds or exchanges can be given once your order has started the fulfillment process.

All house plans from are designed to conform to the local codes when and where the original house was constructed.

In addition to the house plans you order, you may also need to contact a local civil engineer to generate a site plan that shows where the house is going to be located on the property. You might also need to contact a local structural engineer for beams sized to accommodate roof loads specific to your region. Your home builder can typically help you with this. Many areas now have area-specific energy codes that also have to be followed. This normally involves filling out a simple form providing documentation that your house plans are in compliance. We can provide this information if required.

In some regions, there is a second step you will need to take to insure your house plans are in compliance with local codes. Some areas of North America have very strict engineering requirements. Examples of this would be, but not limited to, earthquake-prone areas of California and the Pacific Coast, hurricane risk areas of the Florida, Gulf & Carolina Coasts. New York, New Jersey, Nevada, and parts of Illinois require review by a local design professional as well. If you are building in these areas, it is most likely you will need to hire a state licensed structural engineer to analyze the design and provide additional drawings and calculations required by your local building department

Our stock house plans do not have a professional licensed stamp attached. If your building department requires one, they will only accept a stamp from a professional licensed in the state where you plan to build the home. If this is the case, you will need to take your house plans to a local engineer or architect for review and stamping.